Tuesday 20 December 2011

2012 Political Predictions


  • I think that the totalitarian government in Korea will continue as it was, especially since the new leader essentially trained under his father for the last three years.  I think any attempts to unify the two states will be largely unsuccessful, due to political differences and their new leader trying to remain strong and patriotic
  • I think the economy in Europe will continue to go downhill, and the EU will be dissolved
  • I think 2012 will be the highest grossing year in film ever, and citizens spending more over the summer may help improve the American, and therefore Canadian, economy
  • Oh and the world won't end (trust me, I'm a psychic)

1 comment:

  1. North Korea is interesting since their economy is in disarray. It really hinges on the support they get from China.

    Re: 2012 film revenues.... four words: The Dark Knight Rises. Enough said :)

    ReplyDelete